- You will provide your documents (resume, degree, copy of your passport, current photo and reference letter).
- You sign a contract (this is your intent to work for a particular school).
- You will (in most cases) complete your medical check and email us the results (1-8 days). Download the form here.
- You get the non-criminal record from the local police station in your home country，then have it notarized it by the Chinese Embassy/Consulate.
- You get the degree notarization from the Chinese embassy or you can do this through Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange(CSCSE) in Beijing: http://renzheng.cscse.edu.cn/Login.aspx
- The school starts the online visa application after submitting all of the above documents to the government system (Within one week).
- The school will then bring the copies of your documents, including the notarized non-criminal record, medical check, contract and degree notarization to the FAO (Foreign Affairs Office) to be approved for a Work Permit (1-3 weeks)
- You will take the work permit, a visa application form, passport, and new passport photos to your nearest Chinese Embassy/Consulate to apply for an entry Z-visa (If you are not near one, use a company like www.visarite.com) (1-4 days processing time)
- Book your flight (We recommend that you only book one way, China is a place where you will probably stay longer).
- Once approved, you can come to China.
- Upon arrival, the school will pick you up in the host city and take you to your accommodation, school, etc.
- They will then take your passport and newly co-signed contracts to the FAO again, to verify your arrival and validity as a future resident
- Within 1-2 weeks you will receive your Foreign Experts Certificate/Residents Permit, allowing you to come and go from China as much as you like until the date of expiry.
....Welcome to China....