- You provide your documents (resume, degree, copy of your passport, current photo and reference letter)
- You Sign a contract (this is your intent to work for a particular school)
- You (in most cases) complete your medical check and email us the results (1-8 days)
- You get the non-criminal record from the local police station in your home country
- You get the degree notarization from Chinese embassy or you can do this through Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange(CSCSE) in Beijing: http://renzheng.cscse.edu.cn/Login.aspx
- The school starts the online visa application after submitting all of the above documents to the government system
- The school will then bring the copies of your documents, including the non-criminal record, medical check, contract and degree notarization to the FAO (Foreign Affairs Office) to be approved for a Work Permit (1-2 weeks)
- Assuming success, the school will send the Work Permit and documents you provided to the PSB to get the Invitation Letter (1-2 weeks)
- Once the Invitation Letter has been issued, the school will mail you the Work Permit and Invitation Letter (3-5 days)
- You take these documents, a visa application form, passport, and new passport photos to your nearest Chinese Embassy to apply for an entry Z-visa (If you are not near one, use a company like www.visarite.com) (1-4 days processing time)
- Book your flight (We recommend you only book one way, China is a place where you will probably stay longer)
- Once approved , you can come to China
- Upon arrival, the school will pick you up in the host city and take you to your accommodation, school, etc.
- They will then take your passport and newly co-signed contracts to the FAO again, to verify your arrival and validity as a future resident
- Within 1-2 weeks you will receive your Foreign Experts Certificate/Residents Permit, allowing you to come and go from China as much as you like until the date of expiry
....Welcome to China....